This class will provide insight into some of the questions we are asking ourselves every day, from someone who is a political-economic analysist. Bring your questions!EmpowerU Studio at Frame USA
225 Northland Blvd
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
This Class is Sponsored by Betty Overstreet
The purpose of tonight’s class is to give attendees……1) An opportunity to better understand the major changes and conflicts occurring in the US, and 2) An understanding of the diverse roles the US plays around the globe, how they are changing, and how our enemies are changing.
A few of the Questions to be answered are: 1) Will the US remain #1 across the globe? 2) Will American prosperity continue? 3) Whither goes inflation? 4) Where should investors look for investment opportunities?
Predictions to be made include: 1) When will we achieve a post-pandemic “New Normal?” 2) Which party will control the House and Senate after the 2022 elections? 3) Will radical progressives take control of US politics and policies? On politics you won’t hear from a more interesting speaker than Professor Al Tuchfarber, PHD.
Alfred J Tuchfarber PhD, Professor Emeritus of Political Science – University of Cincinnati
Owner – Tuchfarber Political-Economics, LLC, Blogger – TuchfarberReport.com
- Al Tuchfarber is an academic and entrepreneur who has had a successful career as a teacher, researcher, senior administrator, campaign manager, political analyst, organizational strategist, and writer.
- He holds a PhD in political science and has well over 100 publications.
- Al’s intellectual and practical interests are very wide-ranging. He has spent his career both in the arena of ideas but also in the “real-world” where the rubber hits the road…where things must work.
- Areas of special interest to him are American politics and political-economics, global politics and global political-economics, political polling, campaign and organizational strategies, demographics, and societal change.
- Tuchfarber founded the Ohio Poll and directed it for a quarter century. The Poll established a remarkable record for accuracy in predicting elections and has been rated one of the nations best.
- Al brings that experience and skill-set to his weekly blog — the Tuchfarber Report, as well as to his consulting, speaking, and writing.
- His predictions are 80 to 95% accurate because they are based on facts, data, history and common sense…NOT on ideology, partisanship, or hopes.
As a political-economic analyst and author of the Tuchfarber Report, Al brings you insights and forecasts that you will not find elsewhere.